AQUASEAL HI-RISE X3™ (X3™) is a unique elastomer that expands approximately 300% of its original volume during the spray application. In place yield is ±50 mils per gallon per 100 sq. ft. when sprayed through the GRACO Fusion MP and SPI LOCK N LOAD™ gun. As X3™ rises it bridges substrate imperfections to virtually eliminate blowholes and pinholes when applied to porous surfaces such as vertical poured concrete and concrete masonry units (cmu). X3™ is formulated with the “ULTRABOND™” molecule therefore is self-priming in most instances.
AQUASEAL HI-RISE X3™ Flyer (click to download)
• Waterproof, seamless/monolithic protective coating
• Provides complete coverage in a one-step application
• Concrete resurfacing – virtually eliminates the time consuming process of applying a concrete primer, plasticized mortar filler or dry sacking.
• Reduces material and labor cost
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
Watch SPI’s Aquaseal Hi-Rise X3 Video
Unlike most spray-applied polyureas, X3™ has the unique advantage of adhering to many polymeric substrates, both new and aged, typically without the use of primers or extensive surface preparation.
In house testing has shown excellent adhesion to certain clean, dry surfaces including:
• Primers past the recoat window
• SBR rubber
• Latex rubber
• Aged polyureas
• Crumb rubber surfaces
• Firestone SBS roofing membrane
• To fill and protect a variety of porous surfaces.
• Protective elastomer for sprayed-in-place urethane foam.
• Roof Systems (metal, concrete, wood, etc.).
• Repair existing containment liners.
• Concrete resurfacing – to fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on concrete surfaces.
• Earthen containment lining used with or without geotextile fabric.
• Wastewater containment
• Spray applied basecoat to minimize surface preparation labor