AQUASEAL-UB III™ is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, spray or pour applied plural-component pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and MDI pre-polymers. It provides a flexible, resilient, tough, monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
AQUASEAL-UB III™ is formulated to be processed through a SPI Synergy Series proportioner such as the LPG™, HVLP™ or TI-13 D™.
• 100% solids. No solvents. No VOCs.
• Extended tack time to allow deep surface penetration.
• Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
Unlike most spray-applied polyureas, AQUASEAL-UB III™ has the unique advantage of adhering to many polymeric substrates, both new and aged, typically without the use of primers or extensive surface preparation.
In house testing has shown excellent adhesion to certain clean, dry surfaces including:
• Primers past the recoat window
• Latex rubber
• Aged polyureas
• Crumb rubber surfaces
• Automotive finishes
• Firestone SBS roofing membrane
• Sarnafil vinyl roofing membrane
• Repair polyurea liners.
• To fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on concrete surfaces.
• Earthen containment lining used with or without geotextile fabric.
• Roof Systems (metal, concrete, wood, etc.).
• Protective elastomer for sprayed-in-place urethane foam.