SPI ENVELO-POUR™ 2 lb. – 30 lb. density is a two component rigid polyurethane system for pour foam applications. This foam is low viscosity and is specifically designed for pour operations to produce a rigid foam for tooling. flotation, mold fabrication, and void filling.
This product has excellent processing characteristics, and good dimensional stability and adhesion to substrate.
SPI ENVELO-POUR™ 2.0 lb. – 30 lb. is formulated using only Polyether polyols enhancing its hydrolytic stability.
SPI ENVELO-POUR™ can be custom formulated in densities ranging from 2.0 lb. – 30 lb. The product is sold in 10, 30, and 100 gallon drum sets and 500 gallon tote sets.
• Stabilize uneven or damaged concrete slabs.
• Pour foam applications for tooling, flotation, mold fabrication, and void filling.
• No Ozone Depleting Products (ODP)
• No bromine or other halogenated components
• No formaldehyde components
• Mildew, bacteria and fungus resistant
• Contains renewable resource components
• Considered safe for burial and landfill disposal
• Compliant with USDA/FDA requirements for incidental food contact