DRAGONSHIELD-HT™ polymer has been tested and verified as a protective material for mitigating damage caused during a blast event. When placed on the interior wall of a structure, Dragonshield effectively reduces pressure levels occupants must physically endure, while protecting them from fragmenting projectiles. This reduction in pressure also minimizes the deflection of the wall during a blast event.
DRAGONSHIELD-HT™ has been independently tested on a variety of substrates by a number of military and Government entities and laboratories. (Tests available upon request)
- Dries in seconds for immediate return to service.
- Superior abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Reduces vibration.
- Thermal Protection.
- Resistant to chemicals used to decontaminate CARC.
- Significantly Reduces Fragmentation.
- Capable of sustaining multiple hits.
- Field Repairable.
- Immediately reseals upon penetration.
Watch SPI’s Dragonshield™ Video: