POLYSHIELD ARC-9® has been successfully fielded on roofs for over 15 years. This spray applied Polyurea creates a seamless, high-strength elastomeric membrane over metal, polyurethane foam and concrete.
POLYSHIELD ARC-9® is hydrophobic (resistant to moisture). It reflects sunlight to help lower surface temperatures, because of it’s aluminum additives that deter UV rays’ penetration.
POLYSHIELD ARC-9® Features:
- Fast-set; dries in minutes, not hours.
- Lowers surface temperature by reflecting sunlight.
- Extended tack time; allowing deeper surface penetration.
- Applied in single application.
- Eco-friendly, 100% solids with no solvents or VOCs.
For more information about Polyshield ARC-9® Polyurea, or any other SPI product; Click on the resource library drop down menus on the right