High elongation (flexibility) combined with superior strength, POLYSHIELD HI-E™ is an ideal Polyurea coating when elongation is critical. Unaffected by moisture, this elastomeric coating adheres to concrete, wood, metal, glass, polyurethane foam and geo-textiles, making it the clear choice for water features and Koi-ponds.
This versatile Polyurea can be applied in combination with geo-textiles or as a stand-alone coating for reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, or earthen containment linings. It may also be used as a barrier coating; encapsulating asbestos, lead paint or other dry hazardous materials.
POLYSHIELD Hi-E™ Features:
- High elongation, able to bridge gaps.
- Fast-set; Tack free in seconds.
- Minimized down time for a quicker return to service.
- Applied to any thickness in a single application.
- Eco-friendly, 100% solids with no VOCs.
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
Watch the Polyshield Hi-E™ Polyurea Koi Pond Liner Video: