Polyshield HT-100F™ is a spray applied fast set, high performance Polyurea elastomer. This versatile coating provides a cost effective, flexible, resilient monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
Polyshield HT-100F™ is a great choice for top coating geo-textile fabrics for primary and secondary containment.
Polyshield HT-100F Features:
- Fast set: Handle in one minute or less.
- High dry temperature stability.
- Strong abrasion resistance.
- High elongation for bridging cracks.
- Excellent encapsulation characteristics.
- Compliant with FDA/USDA for incidental food contact.
- Corrosion resistance for steel and other substrates.
- Steel tanks, silos and pipes.
- Protective liner for concrete tanks, floors, ponds, reservoirs, tunnels, irrigation ditches, etc.
- Concrete parking decks.
- Earth containment used with or without geotextile.
- Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
- Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint or other dry hazardous materials.
- Encapsulation for EPS or other flotation materials.