Polyshield HT-Slow-FC™ is a state-of-the-art, high performance, sprayed, plural-component, pure polyurea elastomer, that is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 175 300 (c) (d) high temperature, heat-sterilized, non-acid aqueous food contact regulations. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and pre-polymers. It provides a flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
- Protect surfaces in food processing plants and facilities.
- Food and beverage interior storage tank linings.
- Food transportation liner for semi-truck trailers and railroad cars.
- Non-slip surface for floors, walkways, and loading areas.
- Coating steel or other substrate exposed to direct food contact.
- Liner for concrete tanks, floors, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, tunnels, barges, etc.
- Steel tanks, silos and pipes.
- Incidental food contact.
- Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.