Polyshield HT-Slow™ is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, sprayed, plural-component pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and prepolymers. It provides a flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
- Liner for concrete floors, tunnels, tanks, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, barges, etc.
- Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion.
- Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
- Steel tanks, silos and pipes.
- Encapsulation for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
- Encapsulation for asbestos, lead paint or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
- Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
- Concrete parking decks.