Ultra Bond-HT-FC™ is a high tensile, high elongation, high build, fast-set elastomer that is compliant with FDA 21 CFR 175 300 (c) (d) high temperature, heat-sterilize, non-acid aqueous food contact requirements.
This advanced polyurea contains SPI’s “duct tape” molecule that was specifically formulated to provide a tenacious bond to certain thermo-set plastic surfaces, as well as many other substrates. Unlike most spray applied polyureas, Ultra Bond-HT-FC™ has the unique advantage of adhering to many polymeric substrates, both new and aged, typically without the use of a primer or extensive surface preparation.
- Protect surfaces in food processing plants and facilities.
- Food and beverage interior storage tank linings.
- Food transportation liner for semi-truck trailers and railroad cars.
- Non-slip surface for floors, walkways, and loading areas.
- Coating over organic primers that are past their recoat window. These include SPI’s Polyprimer-100™ and EP-100™.
- Repair of polyurea liners.
- For texturing aged polyurea.
- Top coat compatible existing membrane liners.
- Recoat urethane liners.