WATERSHIELD-100™ is a pure polyurea waterproofing elastomer exhibiting high elongation (1,014%).
It is 100% solids with no VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds). It contains no tar or asphalt.
With high-elongation value, WATERSHEILD-100™ has great memory. It can be use waterproofing and can be applied on geotextiles fabrics.
WATERSHIELD-100™ is not affected by moisture and can be applied in high temperatures.
It can be handled in 15 minutes or less and cures in 48 hours.
Recommended uses are:
- New or existing sub-grade slabs, walls, etc
- Buried earthen containment lining (with or without geotextiles)
- Rock shield for pipelines
- Liner for ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, irrigation ditches etc.
- Encapsulation material- rust, asbestos, lead paint, etc.
- Truck bed and undercarriage liner