WTB Spray is Now Offering DC315 – The Spray Foam Industry’s Leading Thermal and Ignition Barrier Coating.
DC315 is a spray applied, user-friendly, single component fire retardant coating for use over Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) insulation. National building codes mandate that Spray Polyurethane Foam insulation must be protected with a code compliant Thermal or Ignition Barrier. DC315 has completed the SPF industry’s most extensive independent laboratory testing. It complies with ICC Thermal Barrier – commercial building code requirements of IBC Section 2603.9 and residential building code requirements of IRC sections R314.4 and R314.6.
- NFPA 286 Thermal Barrier tested. Closed cell 2.0 lb. spray foam 18 wet / 12 dry mils. Coverage rate = approximately 88 sq. ft. per gallon. Open cell 0.5 lb. spray foam 22 wet / 14 dry mils. Coverage rate = approximately 73 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Modified NFPA 286 Ignition Barrier (AC 377 Appendix X) tested. Open cell 0.5 lb. spray foam 4 wet / 3 dry mils. Coverage rate = approximately 400 sq. ft. per gallon.
- Reduced labor cost – thinner coating thickness, single coat application, and superior coverage/spread rate.
- Coating rapidly cures for a fast return-to-service.
- Easily applied with a sprayer, brush or roller.
- No complicated mixing- just stir the paint before application.
- Water based easy equipment clean-up.
- Non Toxic, low VOCs. Passed strict EPA – VOC and AMQD tests.
- Earn 2 LEED points for using DC-315.
- 18 month product shelf life.