AQUASEALl™ is a state-of-the-art, high-performance, spray applied plural component, pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders, and MDI pre-polymers. It provides a flexible, resilient, tough. monolithic membrane with water and chemical resistance.
AQUASEAL™ is formulated to be processed through a SPI synergy proportioner such as the LPG™, HVLP™ or TI-13™.
- To fill or repair control joints, random cracks, and shallow spalls on concrete surfaces.
- Earthen containment lining used with or without geotextile fabric.
- Roof systems (metal, concrete, wood, etc.)
- Protective elastomer for sprayed-in-place urethane foam.
- Aquaseal™ can be spray-applied with or without broadcast aggregate to provide a durable resilient flooring system.