Polyshield HT™ and Polyshield HT-101™ are your best solutions for your most demanding applications. Both products exhibit high tensile strength and have excellent elongation for applications requiring a tough, resilient coating.
The POLYSHIELD HT™ families of elastomeric coatings comply with NFPA and UBC Class 1 fire ratings. These coatings offer excellent adhesion to a number of organic and inorganic surfaces.
POLYSHIELD HT Slow™ is a slow setting formula that offers an extended gel time for the purpose of introducing aggregates, creating a non-slip surface.
POLYSHIELD HT™ Features:
- Fast-set; hardens in 2 minutes of less.
- High build, can be sprayed to any thickness in one application.
- High abrasion and impact resistance.
- Applicable in temperatures from -40°F – 250°F.
- Minimized down time for a fast return to service.
- Eco-friendly; 100% solids with no solvents or VOCs.