Polyshield HT-SL™ is a fast-set, high-performance, spray applied, plural-component, pure polyurea elastomer. This system is based on amine-terminated polyether resins, amine chain extenders and pre-polymers. It provides a flexible, tough, resilient monolithic membrane with good water resistance.
- Coating for steel or other substrate exposed to corrosion.
- Liner for concrete tanks, concrete floors, ponds, lagoons, reservoirs, dikes, irrigation ditches, tunnels, barges, etc.
- Replace or repair failed existing sheet membrane liners.
- Steel tanks, silos, and pipes.
- Rock shield for pipelines.
- Planter box liner.
- Encapsulation material for EPS or other types of flotation materials.
- Encapsulation material for asbestos, lead paint, or other dry hazardous materials (Consult SPI).
- Earthen containment used with or without geotextile.
- Concrete parking decks.
- Wood deck coating.
- Courtyard protective membrane