WTB Spray’s WATERSAFE-UB™ potable water coating is in compliance with the test passing requirements of NSF/ANSI Standard 61 Section 5 (2011). This protective coating is approved for direct contact with potable water while providing a tenacious bond to certain thermoset plastic surfaces. WATERSAFE-UB™ adheres to many polymeric substrates both new and aged, typically without the use of primers or extensive surface preparation. SPI’s potable water liner is a fast setting, rapid curing, 100% solids, flexible aromatic, two component spray polyurea that can be applied to a variety of substrates including suitably prepared concrete and metal surfaces. It’s extremely fast set gel time makes it suitable for applications down to -20°F. It may be applied in single or multiple applications without appreciable sagging and is relatively insensitive to moisture and temperature allowing application in most temperatures.
- Interior liner for potable water containment in storage tanks and pipes.
- Irrigation canal and aqueduct lining and repair.
- Water treatment and food processing facilities.
- Mining operations and landfill containment
- Food processing plants and cold storage facilities.
- Bottling and canning facilities.
- Water retention or decorative ponds.
- Concrete and steel water storage tanks.
- Texturing Aged Polyurea.
- Recoat Urethane Liners.
- Coating over Organic Primers that are past their recoat window.
- Top Coat Compatible Existing Membrane Liner.